Ford, Chevy, or what???

Go down

Ford, Chevy, or what???

Post  buzhunter on 4/27/2008, 20:54

Alright, so I'm pretty sure EC is a Chevy guy and (as of now) there aren't a lot of people around to dicuss but it's still a great topic. So what is everyone's preference? What make, what model. how and where do you like to play, so on and so forth. Myself, I don't prefer one make to another although I've never owned a lot of different vehicles. The absolute best vehicle I've ever owned was a Dodge. Bought it brand new, 10 years and 250,000 miles!!! It was still running strong when I sold it. In your face, Toyota! Pretty sure I could get that out of any car with the proper maintenance though so I won't credit Mopar for that, lol.

_________________
buz
avatar
buzhunter
Moderator

Number of posts : 125
Location : St Louis
Rep Points :
1 / 1001 / 100

Registration date : 2008-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ford, Chevy, or what???

Post  NesOne on 4/29/2008, 02:17

I used to be a pure 100% Chevy man, although now I/we own a Ford Expedition because my wife got a good deal meanwhile working at a dealership. I still prefer Chevy though, but don't hate on other makes that much as I use to. My dream car that I will eventually get is a 67 Chevy Nova SS. And in the near future, I plan on getting a Chevy Silverado crew cab, and lift it up to a nice height with some 35's maybe.
avatar
NesOne
Moderator

Number of posts : 110
Location : SoCal
Rep Points :
1 / 1001 / 100

Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ford, Chevy, or what???

Post  buzhunter on 4/29/2008, 03:17

Man, my favorite muscle car of all times is a 67 Chevelle. What a beautiful car.

_________________
buz
avatar
buzhunter
Moderator

Number of posts : 125
Location : St Louis
Rep Points :
1 / 1001 / 100

Registration date : 2008-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ford, Chevy, or what???

Post  NesOne on 4/29/2008, 06:57

That is a beautiful car, from the Chevelles I like the 68.
avatar
NesOne
Moderator

Number of posts : 110
Location : SoCal
Rep Points :
1 / 1001 / 100

Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ford, Chevy, or what???

Post  Admin on 4/29/2008, 07:16

I was so close to having a Chevelle, I had the seller down to 5,500.
My favorite muscle car of all time... It was a 67 I do believe.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 248
Location : Michigan
Rep Points :
3 / 1003 / 100

Registration date : 2008-04-19

View user profile http://garage-inc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ford, Chevy, or what???

Post  NesOne on 4/29/2008, 08:21

Admin wrote:I was so close to having a Chevelle, I had the seller down to 5,500.
My favorite muscle car of all time... It was a 67 I do believe.

67.... Camaro? or are you still referring to the Chevelles?
avatar
NesOne
Moderator

Number of posts : 110
Location : SoCal
Rep Points :
1 / 1001 / 100

Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ford, Chevy, or what???

Post  Admin on 4/29/2008, 08:31

Chevelle, all stock and very clean.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 248
Location : Michigan
Rep Points :
3 / 1003 / 100

Registration date : 2008-04-19

View user profile http://garage-inc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ford, Chevy, or what???

Post  Marty on 5/20/2008, 09:33

buzhunter wrote:Alright, so I'm pretty sure EC is a Chevy guy and (as of now) there aren't a lot of people around to dicuss but it's still a great topic. So what is everyone's preference? What make, what model. how and where do you like to play, so on and so forth. Myself, I don't prefer one make to another although I've never owned a lot of different vehicles. The absolute best vehicle I've ever owned was a Dodge. Bought it brand new, 10 years and 250,000 miles!!! It was still running strong when I sold it. In your face, Toyota! Pretty sure I could get that out of any car with the proper maintenance though so I won't credit Mopar for that, lol.
I'm a chevy man myself... My dream is to build a 1957 chevy truck (if I can ever find one) I love the body style and its the year I was born Very Happy

Thanks for the heads up on the site EC, looks good, I'll be checking in to see if anyone finds my dream truck Wink
avatar
Marty

Number of posts : 9
Location : Ga
Rep Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-20

View user profile http://www.game-dog.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ford, Chevy, or what???

Post  Admin on 5/20/2008, 09:39

Marty wrote:
buzhunter wrote:Alright, so I'm pretty sure EC is a Chevy guy and (as of now) there aren't a lot of people around to dicuss but it's still a great topic. So what is everyone's preference? What make, what model. how and where do you like to play, so on and so forth. Myself, I don't prefer one make to another although I've never owned a lot of different vehicles. The absolute best vehicle I've ever owned was a Dodge. Bought it brand new, 10 years and 250,000 miles!!! It was still running strong when I sold it. In your face, Toyota! Pretty sure I could get that out of any car with the proper maintenance though so I won't credit Mopar for that, lol.
I'm a chevy man myself... My dream is to build a 1957 chevy truck (if I can ever find one) I love the body style and its the year I was born Very Happy

Thanks for the heads up on the site EC, looks good, I'll be checking in to see if anyone finds my dream truck Wink

Right on! Anything from the 50's are awesome, they just don't have style anymore.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 248
Location : Michigan
Rep Points :
3 / 1003 / 100

Registration date : 2008-04-19

View user profile http://garage-inc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ford, Chevy, or what???

Post  buzhunter on 5/20/2008, 19:20

Man, I would love to build a truck from the ground up. Good luck finding that truck. It will probably cost you.

_________________
buz
avatar
buzhunter
Moderator

Number of posts : 125
Location : St Louis
Rep Points :
1 / 1001 / 100

Registration date : 2008-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ford, Chevy, or what???

Post  Admin on 5/21/2008, 05:25

I think it would be worth it though, these newer cars are getting ridiculuos.
We almost bought a 79 Chevy custom a couple of months ago, lowered with fresh paint and mags..It was sharp.
Marty, them trucks should be all around down there, with little rust too..
My dad found a 54 in a farmers field down there..
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 248
Location : Michigan
Rep Points :
3 / 1003 / 100

Registration date : 2008-04-19

View user profile http://garage-inc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ford, Chevy, or what???

Post  NesOne on 5/21/2008, 07:55

Out of the 50's trucks, my favorite is the 55 Chevy, love the grill.
avatar
NesOne
Moderator

Number of posts : 110
Location : SoCal
Rep Points :
1 / 1001 / 100

Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ford, Chevy, or what???

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum