For Sale:Tractor

Go down

For Sale:Tractor

Post  ToroGuy on 6/20/2008, 11:01

I am selling a vintage lawn Tractor. It is a National 84" reel mower with an original Kohler motor. I'll assume this tractor is from the mid to late 1950's. It was used for lawn maintenance on a golf course. Very well maintained by the previous owner(head of maintenance for a Golf Course) and myself. It is located in Orange County, New York. If interested, let me know and I will gather up pictures and post info off the serial plates. I'll have to ask the previous owner how much horsepower the Kohler motor is. I assume its 18-24 HP. It is listed on Craigslist as well. I use it to cut 1.5 acres of grass. Takes me about 30 minutes(gotta love a 84 inch cut) This tractor is a beast, everything on it is solid steel and prolly weighs in at around 700lbs, possibly more. They certainly don't make them like this one anymore. And to boot, its a National !!!!!!! If you never heard of National just Google the name or ask around. My wife bought me a new Zero turn mower So theres no need for me to keep this in my garage anymore. $300.00 takes it, will deliver if you are local, otherwise you will need a small trailer or a set of ramps to get it in the back of your pick-up. cheers cheers
ToroGuy

Number of posts : 10
Rep Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down