Garage Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be laughing at my heat bill

4 posters

Go down

I'll be laughing at my heat bill Empty I'll be laughing at my heat bill

Post  ToroGuy 7/27/2008, 11:33

this winter because I do not plan on getting a bill. I just ordered a new Keystoker Coal furnace that will attach to my central ductwork. With the cost of heating oil being to high, I decided to burn coal this winter. So, I'm actually looking forward to it knowing I will be saving alot of money. I figure the new stoker will pay for itself within a couple of winter season's Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
ToroGuy
ToroGuy

Number of posts : 10
Rep Points :
I'll be laughing at my heat bill Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I'll be laughing at my heat bill Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

I'll be laughing at my heat bill Empty Re: I'll be laughing at my heat bill

Post  buzhunter 7/27/2008, 18:49

Sounds great. Let us know how it works out.
buzhunter
buzhunter

Number of posts : 125
Rep Points :
I'll be laughing at my heat bill Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100I'll be laughing at my heat bill Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post  NesOne 7/29/2008, 04:55

Way to go. How does it work? I'm curious because doesn't coal release carbon monoxide? I remember a news story a couple of years back where a guy burned some charcoal... I guess maybe that's different from just coal? Well, the whole family died in their sleep because of it. I want to know the savings you got though, numbers and all lol.
NesOne
NesOne

Number of posts : 110
Rep Points :
I'll be laughing at my heat bill Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100I'll be laughing at my heat bill Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin 7/30/2008, 07:10

Hell yeah, you gotta do what you gotta do.. I invested into a wood stove here, I'll be laughing at my gas bill too..lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 248
Rep Points :
I'll be laughing at my heat bill Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100I'll be laughing at my heat bill Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-19

https://garage-inc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum